Rhys Hughes tagged me for this. In your status line list 10 books that have stayed with you.
Don’t take more than a few minutes. Don’t think too hard. They don’t have to be great works, or even your favourites. Just the ones that have touched you.
Tag 10 friends including me so I’ll see your list.
Books that have stayed with me?
- L’Éducation sentimentale (Gustave Flaubert)
- Splendeurs et misères des courtisanes (Honoré de Balzac)
- Le Rouge et le Noir (Stendhal)
- The Dispossessed (Ursula K. Le Guin)
- War and Peace (Leo Tolstoy)
- Brave New World (Aldous Huxley)
- After Such Knowledge (James Blish)
- Le Matin des Magiciens (Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier)
- Les jeux sont faits (Jean-Paul Sartre)
- À la recherche du temps perdu (Marcel Proust)
- The Trial (Franz Kafka)
- Thus Spoke Zarathustra (Friedrich Nietzsche)
- Demons (Fyodor Dostoyevsky)
- 2010 – The Coandă Effect (Rhys Hughes)
- 2010 – O Evangelho do Enforcado (David Soares)
- 2013 – Experiments at 3 Billion A.M. (Alexander Zelenyj)
- 2014 – Feather (David Rix)
- 2015 – Sylvow (Douglas Thompson)
- 2016 – A Suite In Four Windows (David Rix)
Rules: In your status line, list 10 books that have stayed with you. Don’t take more than a few minutes; don’t think too hard. They don’t have to be great works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag 10 friends, including me, so I’ll see your list.