Curious about how to use a book, facts, safety? If you are, buy one. If you can’t buy a book you don’t need to steal; you can always ask for someone to borrowed one or, yes… fascinating, you can go to a library.
I know someone that can give you some advice and tips: Poppet.
- If you really really want to read a novel and can’t afford it, ask the author for a review copy. This a trade where you review the novel when you’ve read it.
To review a novel, post a review on Goodreads, or where you would normally buy it, Amazon / B&N / Kobo / iTunes / bookstores with websites which allow reviews – and if you have a blog review it there too, or share it with your Facebook friends, letting them know about the book and why you needed to read it.
- You don’t have to give it 5 stars and say you loved it, if you didn’t. Just be honest, but leave a review as payment to the author for the novel
- You can get free books on Amazon every day of the week, hundreds of them. *don’t steal books*.
- Amazon have a lending library, join the lending library, or even better, ask your local library to stock it – they stock eBooks too!
- Leave a review Authors love that shit.
You can find more about her at Poppet’s Imagination Captivation.