Tag Archive for: ricardo acevedo esplugas
I’ve been nominated by Rhys Hughes to post for 5 days 3 positive things of my life
My 3 positives for day 1 are:
- I’m a human fan, not a electric one, of Rhys Hughes: the one writer who truly made a difference in my life.
- I finished reading a new story: “Trolls de Troy -18- Pröfy Blues”
- The barber shave me. I did not recognize myself in the mirror. I shouted. He yelled. The cat ran away. No mirror broke.
My 3 positives for day 2 are:
- I hired a goblin to clean my glasses. I now see a more colorful world. I go, however, constantly against the poles – a painful side effect.
- When I was 15 years I went for the last time to a witch she told me and to my mother that I had an open body. However I don’t find nothing abnormal with my body, except a huge appetite for knowledge.
- I had a vasectomy in 2010. The good thing about this is that I can sin without fertilize. The negative: have been surrounded by so many nurses I could not have since that date more sexual fetishes with nurses.
My 3 positives for day 3 are:
- I had an enormous lucky to have outstanding grandmothers and grandfathers. My grandmother, by my father side, was a devout Christian. Every holy Sunday I went with her to the church, but I disliked going to the church and I pass the time counting how many bald heads where in the church. Now I have also a bald head but I am not part of any statistics.
- One day I told to my daughter that I don’t have a zero in the head but a airfield. She, then, glued on my head a plane toy. I was the proud owner of a portable airfield.
- Today I lost weight. I’m so happy. Now I can tell that I walk and not roll. Wait, what I see so far away but getting closer? Oh! Is my weight, I didn’t know that my weigh was equipped with GPS.
My 3 positives for day 4 are:
- I love beer. So I drink beer, like right now
- My son is at home. We are now all together, the four. A gestalt family.
- Tomorrow is the day before holidays!
My 3 positives for day 5 are:
- I love my wife Carla Carvalho Faria and my daughter and my son, and my mother and my father and all you that know that I love you.
- Like Jason E. Rolfe I have a sister. Is only one but she is equal to seven sisters. Thanks Glória Brito. Without you I am not me.
- I’m so luck to have virtual meet so amazing people like Rhys Hughes, Jason E. Rolfe, David Rix, Fiona Duffin, Adele Whittle, Ricardo Acevedo Esplugas, Ian Towey, Mercie Pedro E Silva, Sissy Pantelis, Carlos Rocha, Garrett Cook, Brendan Connell, Gisela Monteiro and many others (I only use the left side). I’ve meet equal nice and good people like César Figueiredo, Diogo Carvalho, Hugo Teixeira, Susana Leite and many, many others – all of you can turn my gloomy days into sunny days. Because all of you are so fascinating and true people.
- A special thanks to my dear friend Hugo Cardoso
- A special hug to my like sons Jorge Dias and Patrícia Marques and a big kiss to the mother of this two Lurdes Marques. And I miss you so much my forever friend Jorge Dias, the father.
- I know I miss someone but you know I love you, and you and you…
Since 08th August. I have publish a Beau Présent every single day.
08 – Ian Towey
09 – Fiona Duffin
10 – Nina Vangerow
11 – Sissy Pantelis
12 – Ricardo Acevedo Esplugas (Spanish version)
13 – Ricardo Acevedo Esplugas (English version), Amira Ana Amyth and Kseniya Gomzjakova
14 – David Rix
15 – Garrett Cook and Gio Clairval
16 – Tseng Lan Hui
17 – Hugo Cardoso and Roshi Khji
I made others Beau Présents but they aren’t published on the site.
Time to another round – I think!!
‘cause @LadyFii I create a Twitter account.
She find that an anagram of my name is equal to: Oulipo Brat
So I will post/tweet, just for fun, some Oulipo stuffs.
The sixth (13.08.2014) is a Beau Présent that I made for Ricardo Acevedo Esplugas.
I drop a paella
on a glacier gap.
I issue an adagio. Adieu paella!
I load an opera. Adieu paella!
I arouse a gospel. Adieu paella!
I rise an ode. Adieu paella!
I drop tears. I rain tears. Gracious tears!
I caged in a glass iced tears.
A lose-lose-lose-lose rude orc parodied all.
So I used acid. Epic despair.
A rice cup, oil, garlic, spices, a crisp orc: a paella!
I eat an orc paella – I sing a song!